Monday, November 5, 2012

Sick bomb Round 2

Well Brynn survived her tummy virus and now Ava has it.  My poor babies!  I stayed home with Ava today, she hasn't been feeling well since Saturday evening and this morning it just went downhill for her.  She didn't even want to get out of bed and started throwing up this morning.  Then the school called and said Brynny had a fever so I loaded Ava up with her sick bucket and off we went to get Brynn from school.  Tonight everyone seems to be feeling much better though, so hopefully we'll be back to normal tomorrow.  

Brynn keeping big sister company while she rests
As for me, my MRI came back clear except for one gallstone.  Thank Goodness!  Hard to believe just one gallstone is causing that kind of pain.  I haven't been having trouble with it very often though so surgery isn't necessary until it starts becoming a regular problem.  What a relief that everything else looked good.  I didn't enjoy being in that tube for an hour, but it was worth the piece of mind.

Thanks to everyone who checked in on me...

No comments: