last night I decided to hang out with her in her room and watch a movie before bed. I laid there for a while and she finally turned over and said mommy when are you going to leave? I said what do you mean "and she said I'm ready for you to leave, get daddy in here" So Steve went in there and said "Ava why did you want mommy to leave" she said "because she was wasting my time" LOL
Then today I wanted to take Ava and have an Ava and Mommy morning of shopping at the disney store, going to hobby lobby and getting stuff to do projects, and then lunch. Then Steve could spend time with Brynn while we were gone. She told me "No mommy, I wanna stay home. I only want to be with boys today. Me and Daddy are going to stay here and go outside"
I guess she is officially in her oedipus stage...in love with her daddy.
I've also been finding food hidden all over the house. Old banana's under the couch, in baskets, and a half eaten apple in the cabinet. She tells us that she's eaten all of her food and then we find it hidden somewhere later.
The other night she told Steve: The moon isn't full, it must not have had much dinner.
This week she starts swim lessons with cousin Trent...I'm excited to see how she does.
![]() |
| Ballet Recital Costume |
![]() |
| Tap Costume |


1 comment:
Ava cracks me up!!
Post a Comment