- When she wakes up in the morning she yells "mommy I awake! mommy come get Ava out of my crate!"
- Yesterday Steve gave her a mint from a restaurant and she gave it back to him and said "Daddy I need piece, Ava can choke on that" (good to know she listens to mommy :)
I had my 24 week check up yesterday. Baby's heart rate was 146 bpm and she was measuring exactly 24 weeks so we are right on target. I was concerned I had gained too much weight, but they weren't concerned and said I was fine. With the holidays and all of the candy that is being brought in from work, I just knew I was going to get a lecture. I also had several questions and concerns that I wanted to run by them. They checked everything out and I was all clear. Such a relief!! My next appointment is in 4 weeks and it's my glucose diabetes test. After that I start going every two weeks.
In other news Steve was at the Grocery store yesterday and saw his picture on the cover of Bow and Arrow hunting magazine! We didn't even know! There is a picture of him inside with a story on giant mule deer. I will post it soon. I asked him when we are going to start making money on this expensive hobby of his. haha!
We are all off and Ava is out of school for 2.5 weeks! yay!!! Couldn't be happier. We got a call that our baby furniture is in so we should go pick it up soon. I can't wait to see it all set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment