Tuesday night Steve was bringing the dogs in and Casper slipped out the front door. Steve went after him but he ran underneath a car and wouldn't come out. He thought he would just come back in an hour or so like he always does but he never did. That night I cased the entire complex looking for him and have every day and night since he's gone missing. I posted signs and posted his picture with the SPCA and BARC but haven't heard anything yet. I am sooo sooo sad. I just know I'll never see him again. After 15 years of having him with me at every minute and every home, he may be gone forever and I'll never know if he passed away, someone else took him in or what.
I did have a collar on him but he must have gotten out of it somehow because I found it in Biscuit's bed.
Please pray that we find our kitty as we are moving out of here next week :(
No comments:
Post a Comment