Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We're Moving!

We officially sealed the deal on our house today. The option period was up and we were able to come to an agreement with the buyers on repairs. I just leased our 3 bedroom apartment (can you believe a short term lease on a 3 bed was cheaper than a 2 bed? Lucky us!) and just reserved our POD to start packing!

In other news, Steve found out that his Prize winning Mule Deer (won 1st place in the State of Colorado) will be featured in 3 hunting magazines! He is pretty excited about it. We were told by the outfitter that Muley Madness (only a hunter would appreciate this magazine I'm sure) is all over it!

Now...where to live, where to live. The reality really sunk in today..we are about to be suburbanites, very scary for us. I'm also sad about having to move Ava to another school. It breaks my heart.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yay! Glad you were able to get it worked out with the buyers. Congrats to Steve!