Ava is 3 months old now! This week she found her hands and has been sucking on them non stop. She still hasn't quite figured out her thumb but she keeps those hands in her mouth as much as she can. She has gotten so much better in the car. Now instead of throwing a fit she sits quietly until she falls asleep. She may fuss a little but not much. I got her a toy that lights up and plays music so that she can watch it while we are in the car. It has a remote control for me in the front seat so that I can control the volume, the lights and the music. She loves it! She also loves being in the baby bjorn. We went shopping with Tiffany and Calvin on Friday and she had a great time looking out and seeing the world. It's also the best way for me to grocery shop. As long as she is upright and able to see everything around her, she is happy.


Steve was out of town all week on a hunting trip and I was a single mom. Good thing I got used to that while he was working such long hours after the hurricane. Ava is easy, but the dogs are another story! Magnum is such a handful. They are no longer allowed on the furniture so I put two feather pillows in Biscuit's kennel because she is such a little princess. Apparently Magnum liked her kennel more so he has been hanging out with biscuit in her kennel instead of laying in his own.

Baby Ethan had his surgery on Thursday and it went so well! He already has all of his tubes out and is on minimal pain medication. They are working on teaching him to eat so he should be able to go home with his mom and dad by Wednesday! He's such a little fighter! Thanks to everyone for all of your prayers and for trying to donate blood. I know there were some issues with Gulf Coast Blood Bank so if you still want to donate you can do so before his next surgery which will be in a few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment